Nashoba Real Estate – Your Local Real Estate Connection
(formerly Ursula Graf Real Estate)
- Proud of our tradition of service to the Nashoba Valley region northwest of Boston
- Grateful for the privilege of having served hundreds of happy Sellers and Buyers over 22 years
- Appreciative of dozens of personal referrals - the biggest compliment
- Honored to support the Local Community
- Excited to continue serving our clients - Let us help YOU with your next move!
Nashoba - the historic name of this special place expresses the natural beauty and rich history of the region. Nashoba has several meanings. Two of them are tied to this region: "Land Between The Waters" (Nagog Pond and Fort Pond), and "The Hill That Roars" (Nashoba Valley ski resort in Westford). The Nashoba Valley is loosely defined as the towns around the intersection of Route 495 and Route 2. These towns are listed in alphabetical order: Acton, Ayer, Bolton, Boxborough, Chelmsford, Concord, Devens, Dunstable, Groton, Harvard, Littleton, Lunenburg, Maynard, Pepperell, Shirley, Stow, Townsend and Westford.
Rolling hills and shiny waters are the essence of the Nashoba region. Historic towns dot the landscape, with vibrant communities and residents who celebrate the good life year-round, enjoying all four beautiful New England seasons.
“Ursula gave us excellent advice on how to prep our home before listing it, and she understood our concerns, constraints and time frame. She also provided excellent advice on the listing price to help us both maximize the value of our home while also selling it as quickly as possible. Throughout the entire process Ursula was thorough and professional. We highly recommend Ursula if you are buying or selling a home!"
Let One of Our Agents Guide You Through the Process